IN ORDER TO APPLY YOU MUST:
• Be in the academic year or equivalent 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 at the time of the National Final.
• Be a resident in the UK (including the Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland)
• Never have worked as a full-time baker, cook or chef.
• Not have an income that is mainly made up from commercial baking in a professional environment (restaurant, hotel, canteen, bakery, shops, etc).
• Be able to commit to the date of the Finals, held at the Bournemouth & Poole College on Friday 29th January 2021 and at the Waitrose Cookery School on Wednesday 27th January 2021.*
• Accept that all content generated during the course of the competition including video, recipes and images to be used for promotional purposes.
• Only completed entries will be accepted and stock imagery will not be accepted.
*Venue and dates are subject to change, all competitors will be notified.